Certified Anti-Corruption Manager (CACM) Membership - Exam Path
I hereby apply for certification as a CACM under the CACM Exam provision of The American Anti-Corruption Institute (AACI). I understand that the certification will be based on passing the CACM online exam in accordance to the parameters and conditions stated below and on the information provided in my online application at the date of submission and that I may be asked to provide additional information to support my education, professional certification, and experience.
I have never been convicted of a felony. I attest the information provided is true and accurate. I understand and agree this information may be audited by The AACI's Certification and Membership Committee to ensure its accuracy, and that failing to provide accurate information may result in the loss of membership and certification.
I agree to abide by the decision of The AACI's Certification and Membership Committee as to the disposition of my CACM membership online application. I will not dispute my CACM online exam result.
If admitted as a CACM member, I agree to be governed by and to comply with the Code of Ethics of the Institute, including requirements for Continuing Professional Education (CPE). I understand that I must renew my membership annually and be a member in a good standing in order to retain the CACM professional designation. I understand that the CACM certification awarded will be revoked for failure to renew my membership and that I cannot hold myself out as a CACM if I am not an active member in a good standing.
The eligibility requirements to apply for the CACM via exam path are the following:
A CACM candidate shall
- Have a bachelor degree from an accredited college or university,
- Pass the Certified Anti-Corruption Manager (CACM) online exam,
- Provide an assertion to non-prior indictment in any act to the discredit of the code of ethics of The Institute,
- Abide by The AACI code of ethics,
- Satisfy The AACI continuing professional educational (CPE) requirements, and
- Maintain a good standing and membership in The Institute
Parameters of the CACM Exam
- The entire exam consists of one hundred and five multiple choice and true/false questions.
- There are unidentified five questions that will not be included in the grade of the exam.
- It is limited to 160 (one hundred sixty) minutes. Once you start the exam, it will stop automatically after 160 minutes.
- You cannot pause and resume later.
- You must attempt each question to move forward. However, you will not be able to go backward.
- You can take the exam one time.
- The passing score on the exam is 75% or 75 questions out of 100.
- When you pass the exam, you may download the CACM exam completion certificate.
- Because the CACM is an online exam, you should make sure you have a reliable internet connection. You may lose your exam session due to poor connection to the internet.
- As the exam includes questions that have mathematical computations, you need a calculator to assist you in solving those questions.
- The grade of each question is 1 point. You need 75 points to PASS.
CACM Exam Fee
The exam fee is USD 650. It is a non-refundable fee and covers all the following:
- One time exam session fee
- CACM Review textbook (PDF format)
- One session of 25 practice questions
- CACM membership application fee
- First-year annual CACM membership fee
Sitting for the CACM Exam
- A CACM candidate can register at any time during a calendar year and shall sit for the exam no later than December 31 of the same calendar year.
- A CACM exam registrant who does not sit for the exam by December 31 of the year will lose the entire exam fee; USD 650.The CACM exam fee qualifies a registrant to sit for the exam one time.
- Only during the CACM via exam path registration, the CACM registrant may buy up to two additional CACM Exam Authorization to sit for the exam. The CACM Exam Authorization non-refundable fee is USD 250. When brought together, the two CACM Exam Authorization non-refundable fee is USD 399. The validity of CACM Exam Authorization is up to December 31 of the year in which the CACM applied for the CACM via exam path.
- The Exam Unit issues the CACM Exam Authorization letter (EAL) to sit for the exam. The CACM registrant will receive her EAL within 15 days from the date of receiving her complete CACM via exam application and fee.
- When a CACM candidate attends a CACM review course, (s)he will have an additional one free of charge CACM Exam Authorization qualifying her to sit for the exam on the last day of the study course.
- Upon passing the exam, you will be able to download the CACM exam completion certificate.
- Registrants who pass the exam will receive the CACM certificate package within 45 business days.
The Exam Unit may issue CACM updates. Updates may include, but not limited to, additional questions, clarifications, and/or correction of errors. The Exam Unit will email the CACM candidates the CACM updates in a separate document. The Exam Unit integrates the CACM updates into the next CACM edition. The Exam Unit publishes the CACM Review textbook annually and makes it available for CACM candidates on January 15 of each year.
The AACI posts the latest CACM news at its website at http://theaaci.com/cacm-exam-path.html
The American Anti-Corruption Institute (AACI)®
1204 East Baseline Road, Suite 106
Tempe, AZ 85283
ph: 1- (602)- 235-0956