UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION AGAINST CORRUPTION
UNCAC Self - Study CPE
CPE Credit: 7
Course Level: Introductory
Registration: Through August 31, 2021
Earn 7 AACI CPE credit by passing an Online exam after reading “Chapter 2 (Articles 5-14): Preventive Measures of the United Nations Convention Against Corruption (UNCAC)
United Nations Convention Against Corruption (UNCAC)
The foreword of the UNCAC states the following:
" Corruption is an insidious plague that has a wide range of corrosive effects on societies. It undermines democracy and the rule of law, leads to violations of human rights, distorts markets, erodes the quality of life and allows organized crime, terrorism and other threats to human security to flourish......The Convention introduces a comprehensive set of standards, measures and rules that all countries can apply in order to strengthen their legal and regulatory regimes to fight corruption."
Chapter 2 discusses the corruption preventive measures that countries should adopt and implement.
Article 5. Preventive anti-corruption policies and practices
Article 6. Preventive anti-corruption body or bodies
Article 7. Public sector
Article 8. Codes of conduct for public officials
Article 9. Public procurement and management of public finances
Article 10. Public reporting
Article 11. Measures relating to the judiciary and prosecution services
Article 12. Private sector
Article 13. Participation of society
Article 14. Measures to prevent money-laundering
Click here to read the United Nations Convention Against Corruption
Online CPE Exam
- Number of questions: 10
- Type of questions: Multiple choice and true/false
- Has a time limit of: 00:20:00
- Number of attempts allowed: 2
- Must be finished in one sitting. You cannot save and finish later.
- Questions displayed per page: 1
- Will not allow you to go back and change your answers.
- Will not let you finish with any questions unattempted.
- Has a pass mark of: 70%
- Language: English
Sitting For The Online Exam
- Within one week of the Online exam window (availability), you receive the exam designated link. Click it to reach the Online exam
- If you are a member of The AACI, your password is your unique member ID. A non-member will receive her/his unique password via email.
- The test availability (must be completed within the designated period of the event)
- Have an Internet connection, log in, and have fun.
- ALL the well-known browsers work fine.
- Desktop, laptop, tablet (i.e iPad) or smart phone (i.e. iPhone).
- When you PASS it, download your certificate of achievement.
- When you finish it, have immediate feedback for each incorrect answer.
Please note: To be eligible for CPE credit, you must sit and complete the exam during its availability of this event. You may only claim CPE credit for this exam during one calendar year once.