The Effective Board - Building individual and board success
Book Self - Study CPE
CPE Credit: 10
Course Level: Introductory
Registration: Through September 30, 2019
Earn 10 AACI CPE credit by passing an Online exam after reading the “The Effective Board: building individual and board success” 3rd Revised edition by Neville Bain (Author)
The Effective Board: building individual and board success
The Effective Board is a best practice guide for improving one’s effectiveness as a board member, and the effectiveness of the board overall - whether it’s for a publicly-traded company, a small business, a public sector body or a board of trustees. Using case studies and research from the Institute of Directors, this book provides useful insights into the workings of an effective board and the importance and benefits of good governance.
The Online exam will cover the following chapters:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, and 12.
The AACI is not associated with the book author or publisher. The AACI does not sell the book. You are expected to buy it from any bookstore such as Amazon.
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Kogan Page; 3rd Revised edition, edition (October 15, 2010)
Online CPE Exam
- Number of questions: 20
- Type of questions: Multiple choice and true/false
- Has a time limit of: 00:45:00
- Number of attempts allowed: 2
- Must be finished in one sitting. You cannot save and finish later.
- Questions displayed per page: 1
- Will not allow you to go back and change your answers.
- Will not let you finish with any questions unattempted.
- Has a pass mark of: 70%
- Language: English
Sitting For The Online Exam
- Within one week of the Online exam window (availability), you receive the exam designated link. Click it to reach the Online exam
- If you are a member of The AACI, your password is your unique member ID. A non-member will receive her/his unique password via email.
- The test availability (must be completed within the designated period of the event)
- Have an Internet connection, log in, and have fun.
- ALL the well-known browsers work fine.
- Desktop, laptop, tablet (i.e iPad) or smart phone (i.e. iPhone).
- When you PASS it, download your certificate of achievement.
- When you finish it, have immediate feedback for each incorrect answer.
Please note: To be eligible for CPE credit, you must sit and complete the exam during its availability of this event. You may only claim CPE credit for this exam during one calendar year once.